Nancy Linscott, M.D.
I believe in comprehensive care of patients in the context of the family. I enjoy developing patient-physician partnerships that allow for dynamic and nurturing health care throughout a lifetime.
- Newborn care and pediatrics
- Adolescent medicine
- Sports medicine
- Women’s health
- Family Practice Residency: University of Minnesota – North Memorial Medical Center (Minneapolis)
- Medical School: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Medical Awards and Activities
- Voted “Top Doctor” by Seattle Met Magazine (2014 – 2016)
- President (2017), Vice-President (2016), Trustee (2015- ) – King County Medical Society
- Wife/Mom/Sounders FC Fan who enjoys Trail Running / Racing, Hiking and Camping with my husband, son and dog when we aren’t cheering for our boys in Rave Green
- Check out my profile on Vitals.