Denise Kraft, M.D.
I love having a relationship with my patients and their families, knowing each other over a long term relationship and working through medical issues as a team.
- Women’s health
- Preventative medicine
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- FAA exams
- Newborn care and Pediatrics
- Family Practice Residency: Swedish Hospital (Seattle)
- University of Washington School of Medicine
- Mother of grown sons and now starting an adventure as a grandmother.
- Enjoys travel, scuba diving, reading & knitting.
- Serves on committees of two new medical groups , called ACO’s at both Overlake and Evergreen Hospitals.
- Check out my profile on Vitals.