Antony Egnal, M.D.
Dr. Egnal is currently accepting only new pediatric patients and their family members.
My goal is to provide high quality, interactive and personal healthcare for the whole family. I especially enjoy working with first time parents and their babies.
- Newborn care and pediatrics
- Women’s health
- Sports medicine
- No-scalpel vasectomies
Education / Memberships
- Medical Center of Delaware Family Practice Residency,
University of Cape Town Medical School
Medical Awards and Activities
- Voted “Top Doctor” by Seattle Magazine (2002-2009,2012-2015)
- Former clinical instructor, Department of Family Medicine, University of Washington
- Held numerous Overlake Hospital Medical Center positions including Chairman of Family Medicine, and Secretary-Treasurer and Physician Liaison to Overlake Hospital Board.
- Physician Representative to Board of Managers for Evergreen Healthcare Partners (2014 -2016)
- Married with two children
- Enjoys biking and wakesurfing on Lake Washington
- Likes good food and listening to jazz
- Check out my profile on Vitals.